1. That, subject to the corrections set out in the Supplementary Information Sheet, the Executive approved the continuation of the following Executive working groups, with no changes to their terms of reference or membership for the municipal year 2022-23:
· Housing Development Programme Board
· Local Plan Panel
· Major Projects Portfolio Board
· Property Review Group
· Shaping Guildford’s Future Programme Board
· Weyside Urban Village Development Governance Board
2. That the following working groups be disbanded:
· Arts Development Strategy & Public Art Strategy
· Housing Delivery Board (HRA/RTB/Pipeline)
· Innovation Board
· Play Development Strategy & Fixed Play equipment Group
· Sports Development Strategy Group
· Town Twinning Working Group
3. That the following new boards be established:
· Capital, Transport & Infrastructure (CTI) Board
· Community Board
· Housing Management HRA Board
4. That the draft terms of reference for the new boards, as set out in the report and in Appendix 1 to the Supplementary Information Sheet be approved.
5. That the membership of the Capital, Transport & Infrastructure (CTI) Board, as set out in Appendix 3 to the report be approved.
6. That, in respect of the Community Board and the Housing Management HRA Board, political group leaders be requested to submit nominations for consideration by the Leader of the Council in respect of the vacancies.
To comply with the requirement on the part of the Executive to periodically review the continuation of the various Working Groups in accordance with Council Procedure Rule 24 (j).
Other options considered and rejected by the Executive:
Details of any conflict of interest declared by the Leader or lead councillors and any dispensation granted: