The Service Delivery Executive Advisory Boardis one of two advisory boards each advising the Executive Committee.
The other is Committee details - Strategy and Resources Executive Advisory Board - Guildford Borough Council
Executive Advisory Boards are advisory in nature and do not have any substantive decision-making powers delegated to them. Executive Advisory Boards act as a source of advice to the Executive.
Each Executive Advisory Board has the following general responsibilities:
· To assist and advise the Executive in the development of Policy Framework issues.
· To undertake research and reviews for the purpose of advising the Executive on the delivery of Corporate Plan Priorities.
· To advise the Executive at an early stage in respect of the formulation and development of policies and projects that will help to deliver Corporate Plan Priorities
· To assist in the development of Executive Decisions
· To assist and advise the Executive as regards budget preparation.
· To develop and maintain a work programme ensuring that there is efficient use of its time
Support officer: Andrea Carr, Committee Officer Tel no: 01483 444058. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org