Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To recommend the approval of the Capital and
Investment outturn report 2020-21 to Council at its meeting in July
That the removal of the following schemes from the General Fund Capital Programme be approved:
(1) Guildford Gyratory and Approaches
(2) Stoke Park office accommodation
(3) Stoke Park – Home Farm redevelopment
Recommendation to Council (5 October 2021):
(1) That the Treasury Management Annual Report for 2020-21 be noted.
(2) That the actual prudential indicators reported for 2020-21, as detailed in Appendix 1 to the report submitted to the Executive, be approved.
To comply with the Council’s treasury management policy statement, the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Code of Practice on treasury management and the CIPFA Prudential Code for Capital Finance in Local Authorities.
Other options considered and rejected by the Executive:
Details of any conflict of interest declared by the Leader or lead councillors and any dispensation granted:
Report author: Victoria Worsfold
Publication date: 25/08/2021
Date of decision: 24/08/2021
Decided at meeting: 24/08/2021 - Executive