Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the grant budget for 2023-24 be set at £90,000, subject to final confirmation at budget council in February 2023.
2. That future years’ budget from 2024-25 be reviewed in consultation with parish councils.
3. That the parish council requests for grant aid for 2023-24, as set out in Appendix 3 to the report, be approved.
1. to assist parish councils with expenditure on concurrent function schemes in 2023-24.
2. to enable parish councils to take account of financial assistance from Guildford Borough Council when calculating their precept requirements for 2023-24.
Other options considered and rejected by the Executive:
Details of any conflict of interest declared by the Leader or lead councillors and any dispensation granted:
Report author: Michele Rogers
Publication date: 25/11/2022
Date of decision: 24/11/2022
Decided at meeting: 24/11/2022 - Executive
Effective from: 03/12/2022